Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feeling Teeth =-)

The end of last week I noticed the I was getting some sensation returning to my teeth. Today I chewed some Cherios there for breakfast and had a baby carrot for lunch. Crunchy food! I am also getting to where my mouth can open a little wider. Opening has increased 5 mm in the last two weeks. Soon I'll be able to take bigger bites than Mom would approve of =-o

By the end of the day my eye gets really tired and tends to swell up some. I have to rest at lunchtime with my eyes closed--sometimes I even get a nap. I find if I don't pace myself that it is not good by the end of the workday. I hope that the tired eyes resolve soon. I'd like to get back to playing the piano, but I need to use my daily allotment of vision for work, not play.

No comments:

Post a Comment